Spider mites are the worst kind of pests that can affect the plant and especially our favorite one, weed. These pests can make a home in these plants, and when it comes to getting rid of them, it is a tough task to perform. With the help of many methods, we indeed can get rid of these pests, but we need to know How to eradicate cannabis spider mites organically. Not just how to get rid of them, but what are these pests, so let’s learn some points about them too,
- These pests are not really spiders, and they spin webs on the plant, known as spider mites.
- They eat away chlorophyll from the plant cells directly, and they reproduce very fast too. So imagine a lot of them sucking out the chlorophyll at one time from the plant.
- They can get immune to the eradication treatment too, so it is crucial to get rid of them as soon as possible.
These are some main things we need to know about these pests. Now it is time to get to know how to get rid of them,
- Control the heat: Such pests hate to be in an environment that is windy and cold. So that’s a great start, right? By controlling the heat in the place, it will be easy for the person to control them. If someone is keeping this plant in a place that has fans over the plant directly, it is possible to stop the mites’ growth.
- Spray mites off: Use a spray to get rid of the mites. The spray has to be harmful to the mites and not to the plant. With the best spray, it will be possible to keep the plant’s health in good condition and keep those notorious pests away. People use the spray after the lights off. Make sure to spray the leaves and also the soil. Drenching the places is generally suggested. Many people water their plants with this spray so that they don’t have to do it again. Make sure the fans are on to rot the plant because of too much wetness.
Finally, it is easy to keep the mites away if the person is giving proper care to the plant that it needs. With the help of ensuring that there is no issue in the plant regularly, it is easy to keep these things away.